Business Development Executive
We’re Charlie, a beautifully designed, easy to use HR software for small companies. We believe that building a company is hard, running one shouldn’t be.
Our product enables small companies to automate many of the administrative headaches that they experience as they scale, and gives those who run businesses more of what they need the most... time!
We exist to run, build and change small companies so they can run, build and change the world.
Come and join us to help create a world that works better.
In this role you will:
- Build our customer base by turning “cold” calls into “warm” conversations
- Perform live demos of our software to decision makers within small businesses
- Build a strong relationship with the customer from initial call all the way through to close
- Meet growth targets in line with our go to market strategy
- Develop and share best practices for winning new business
- Work with our Customer team to ensure a smooth relationship and handover from close to business as usual
- Help to grow a business that influences and changes the way people work – for the better
- Sales experience (1-2 years)
- Proven track record of consistent delivery of new customers and selling to senior decision makers
- A self-starter with initiative and drive to hit targets
- Confident in approaching, engaging and integrating new businesses and users onto a technology platform
- Passion for the startup sector, as well as small businesses and how they work
- Loaded with the ambition to join us in grafting hard to build an enormous technology company very quickly
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Works in small cross-functional teams with OKRs, so your work is always focused, goal-driven and agile
- Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth
- Is made up of a very close-knit, ambitious and dedicated team of 15-20 who (actually) enjoy spending time together
- Believes there is nothing more important than personal development
- Unlimited holiday allowance & flexible working policies
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & weekend company retreats)
- Equity options
- WOW (work on whatever) days
- Bike to work scheme