We’re Charlie, a beautifully designed, easy to use HR software for small companies. We believe that building a company is hard, running one shouldn’t be.
Our product enables small companies to automate many of the administrative headaches that they experience as they scale, and gives those who run businesses more of what they need the most... time!
We exist to run, build and change small companies so they can run, build and change the world.
Come and join us to help create a world that works better.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible and accountable for looking after our HR Advice customers via live chat and over the phone
- Liaise with our customers to understand their businesses, challenges and HR requirements
- Help us to build out best in class policies and contracts for our customers
- Keep our customers and the team up to date with the latest changes in HR policy and law
- Be on hand to support our customers on a daily basis through any HR challenges they are facing
- Look for ways to influence our customers HR/people strategy
- Work on delivering content that helps position charlie as THE voice within the HR / ops space
- Look for ways that we can automate parts of the HR Advice process and ways we can continue to add value to users see value month on month
- Help us to continually scale our HR Advice service
- Input into wider product decisions across the company, by providing HR insight
- HR Advisory Experience (3-5 years)
- Proven track record of working with fast growth or small businesses
- An understanding of modern and current HR best practices
- A self-starter with initiative and ambition to do things differently
- A confident communicator, who can reassure our customers in what might often be stressful situations
- Passion for the startup sector, as well as small businesses and how they work
- Loaded with the ambition to join us in grafting hard to build an enormous technology company very quickly
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Works in small cross-functional teams with OKRs, so your work is always focused, goal-driven and agile
- Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth
- Is made up of a very close-knit, ambitious and dedicated team of 15-20 who (actually) enjoy spending time together
- Believes there is nothing more important than personal development
- 25 day + Christmas holiday policy
- Core Hours Policy (10-3 office hours, Monday - Thursday)
- Remote working policy
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & weekend company retreats)
- Equity options
- WOW (work on whatever) days
- Bike to work scheme