We’re Charlie, a beautifully designed, easy to use HR software for small companies. We believe that building a company is hard, running one shouldn’t be.
Our product enables small companies to automate many of the administrative headaches that they experience as they scale, and gives those who run businesses more of what they need the most... time!
We exist to run, build and change small companies so they can run, build and change the world.
Come and join us to help create a world that works better.
In this role you will:
- Spend time with our customers to understand their problems intimately
- Propose, test and refine designs until they deliver predicted outcomes
- Work with a cross-functional team to deliver projects from start to finish
- Help keep momentum by inspiring others with creative solutions
- Measure the impact of your work, adapting when we’ve missed the mark
- Design experiences that people love, remember, and recommend
- Propel the design function forward by helping to adapt our process
- Elevate the impact of our design system with adoption and contribution
- Help build things that make the mundane more enjoyable
- 2+ years of relevant product design experience
- An eye for turning wasted space into delightful moments
- Experience designing, building and shipping software
- Capable of leading user research sessions
- Think in reusable patterns, experiences, and flows
- Communicate with energy, honesty, and respect
- Think strategically about the product and our vision
- Elevate the ideas of others
- Reduce complex problems in to simple solutions
- Have a burning desire to make things better
- Actively give and seek out constructive feedback
- Pick the best tool for the job, and then wield it to your control
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Works in small cross-functional teams with OKRs, so your work is always focused, goal-driven and agile
- Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth
- Is made up of a very close-knit, ambitious and dedicated team of 15-20 who genuinely enjoy spending time together
- Believes there is nothing more important than personal development
- Core office hours (Monday -Thursday 10-3, Friday 10-17:30)
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & 2 yearly company retreats)
- Equity options
- WOW (work on whatever) days
- Bike to work scheme