Head of Marketing
We’re Charlie, a beautifully designed, easy to use HR software for small companies. We believe that building a company is hard, running one shouldn’t be.
Our product enables small companies to automate many of the administrative headaches that they experience as they scale, and gives those who run businesses more of what they need the most... time!
We exist to run, build and change small companies so they can run, build and change the world.
Come and help us create a world that works better.
In this role you will:
- Plan and execute all of Charlie’s marketing initiatives
- Define, experiment and analyse innovative outbound multi-channel communication campaigns
- Own and build the Charlie brand, ensuring that everything is in line with our core values, purpose and business goals
- Use data to quantify everything you do in order to make data-driven decisions to understand, develop and improve on marketing strategies to improve the performance of our funnel metrics
- 4+ years professional marketing experience
- Experience in producing and managing ROI-driven marketing campaigns
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- Excellent organisational, planning and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in a similar position within a B2B Saas business
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Works in small cross-functional teams with OKRs, so your work is always focused, goal-driven and agile
- Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth
- Is made up of a very close-knit, ambitious and dedicated team of 15-20 who (actually) enjoy spending time together
- Believes there is nothing more important than personal development
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Core office hours (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 10-3, Tuesday & Friday 10-6)
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Social events (team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & weekend company retreats)
- Equity options
- WOW (work on whatever) days
- Bike to work scheme