Product Marketing Manager
We’re Charlie, a beautifully designed, easy to use HR software for small companies. We believe that building a company is hard, running one shouldn’t be.
Our product enables small companies to automate many of the administrative headaches that they experience as they scale, and gives those who run businesses more of what they need the most... time!
We exist to run, build and change small companies so they can run, build and change the world.
Come and join us to help create a world that works better.
In this role you will:
- Validate messaging and positioning to ensure we are communicating the value of Charlie effectively
- Own our go-to-market strategy for new features we launch, including working closely with our Growth team to create relevant content
- Experiment with wording, messaging, imagery, emails, notifications and in-app functionality to drive awareness and adoption of key features
- Write copy that is concise, compelling and reflects our tone of voice
- Champion metrics so that every decision you make is backed up and thought through by rock solid data
- Drive our pricing and packaging strategy through testing and interviews
- A proven track record of 2-5 years in a B2B product marketing role
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills
- Strategic thinker; you’re able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Works in small cross-functional teams with OKRs, so your work is always focused, goal-driven and agile
- Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth
- Is made up of a very close-knit, ambitious and dedicated team of 15-20 who genuinely enjoy spending time together
- Believes there is nothing more important than personal development
- Core office hours (Monday -Thursday 10-3, Friday 10-17:30)
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & 2 yearly company retreats)
- Equity options
- WOW (work on whatever) days
- Bike to work scheme