We’re Charlie, a beautifully designed, easy to use HR software for small companies. We believe that building a company is hard, running one shouldn’t be.
Our product enables small companies to automate many of the administrative headaches that they experience as they scale, and gives those who run businesses more of what they need the most... time!
We exist to run, build and change small companies so they can run, build and change the world.
Come and join us to help create a world that works better.
In this role you will:
- Define, experiment and execute innovative marketing activities that achieve our business goal of top-of-funnel growth
- Plan and implement any new marketing initiatives, whether they’re online or offline
- Lead on the strategy and production of all content for the business, including managing a team of external contractors who will be part of the delivery process
- Understand the Charlie brand and ensure we continue to stand out from the crowd
- Grow a business that influences and changes the way people work – for the better
- 3+ years professional experience
- A master of execution!
- A self-starter with initiative and drive
- Passion for small businesses and how they work
- Loaded with the drive and ambition to join us in grafting hard to build an enormous technology company very quickly
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Works in small cross-functional teams with OKRs, so your work is always focused, goal-driven and agile
- Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth
- Is made up of a very close-knit, ambitious and dedicated team of 15-20 who (actually) enjoy spending time together
- Believes there is nothing more important than personal development
- Unlimited holiday allowance & flexible working policies
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & weekend company retreats)
- Equity options
- WOW (work on whatever) days
- Bike to work scheme